See more Texas Airport Properties
Airport property for sale, hangars for sale Texas, paved runway, airport property for sale
Corporate Hangar Facility - FOR SALE. Fort Worth Spinks Airport, Texas - paved lighted runway, instrument approaches
12901 Wildcat Way North, Ft. Worth, Texas 76028 – Corporate Hangar with offices for sale at Spinks Airport. Great location at north end of airport with easy access to main terminal. Hangar faces north and south with 60' x 18+' roll back doors on both ends. Hangar was built in 2007 and measures 116’ wide X 120’ deep (13,920 SF) with 1,920SF dedicated to airconditioned offices, and break room; 12,000 SF dedicated to clear span hangar area (100’ wide X 120’ deep). There is a 6,000 SF concrete ramp with auto parking on the north side of the hangar.
• 13,920+ SF Hangar for sale 116'(w) x 120'
• 12,000+ SF dedicated hangar area 100'(w) x 120'
• 60' x 18' 2" N/S pass through doors
• 1,920 SF climate controlled office space, break room, and restrooms.
• Concrete apron / ramp at both ends
• Located NE side airport with quick access to runway, FBO/Terminal concrete perimeter road
• On long term ground lease from City of Ft. Worth through 2047: $324.63/mo., no property taxes
• Located inside gated secured portion of airport
• Offered for sale at: Please Call
Spinks Airport, Ft Worth Information:
• 6,002’ x 100’ Asphalt paved, lighted runway - 35/17
• parallel 4,000' x 60'Turf - 35R/17L
• Approx. 13 south of down town Ft. worth, Texas
• Airport ID: (KFWS)
• FBO, Full service, public use airport
• Concrete airport perimeter road
• 24 Hr. fuel - 100LL (self serv available) & Jet-A (call for service)
• 24 Hr. FAA Control Tower
• Runway and taxiway lighting
• ILS, Localizer & RNAV approaches, WX AWOA-3
More about Spinks Airport:
Spinks Airport is a general aviation
reliever airport located about 13 miles
south of downtown Fort Worth. Harrison
Aviation has a full service FBO with first
class facilities and great service located on
the airport. There are many new housing
developments, restaurants and hotels in
the immediate area adjacent to the
airport in Fort Worth and Burleson, Texas
which are highly desired areas to live and
work, with a low cost of living. There is
also a large concentration of aviation
related employees in Fort Worth; some of
the top employers in the area are
Lockheed Martin, American Airlines, and
Spinks Airport Taxiway Charlie Reconstruction Plan – this taxiway infrastructure
project will reconstruct the existing taxiway to the north of the hangar as well as
bring a new taxiway to the west and south of the hangar. The existing south apron
could be extended to the new Taxiway Juliet allow for aircraft to be pulled out from
each north and south hangar door opening making this a true pass-through hangar.
Taxiway C, E, G, F, and H are scheduled for construction in the TxDOT 2017-2018
Capital Improvement Program budget year.
Note: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to provide the following information about brokerage services:
Information About Brokerage Services
The information in this brochure has been obtained from sources believed reliable, however, we make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of
the information. This information is submitted subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. The
projections, opinions, assumptions, square footages, and estimates are included as examples only, and they may not represent current or future status or performance of the property.
WEB PAGE HOSTED BY UNITED WESTERN PROPERTIES, INC.
WITHOUT VERIFICATION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER.
ALL INFORMATION AND PROPERTIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, PRIOR SALE, CHANGE IN PRICE, AVAILABILITY AND/OR CONDITION WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY ALL INFORMATION BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMITMENT.
Email contact: US.Airports@gmail.com
© United Western Properties, Inc.